A better career is out there. We'll help you find it. We're your first step to becoming everything you want to be.
- Should have strong base knowledge in OOPs and core JAVA
- Should have strong knowledge in Material design and Multiple devices compatibility
- Should have working experience on different patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM
- Should have working experience in various Map Integrations (Google Map, Waze, Mapbox)
- Should have integrated various payment gateways such as Paypal, Stripe, etc.,
- Should able to handle API's using Network libraries (Volley, Retrofit, Android Networking) and evaluate using API tools such as Postman, REST-assured.
- Should have integrated crash analytics and exception handling in the applications
- Should have worked on Firebase real-time database and local DB such as SQLite and ROOM
- Should have contributed to the developers communities such as GitHub, StackOverflow, etc.,
- Should have well versed in basics and done a tiny application using Kotlin
- Should have deployed the application in any one of Continuous Integration(Jenkins, Fastlane etc.,)
- Should able to write ProGuard rules for the applications
- Should have basic knowledge about Google Things, TV and Wear development
- It would be considered as plus, if you are a certified Google Android Associate developer