A better career is out there. We'll help you find it. We're your first step to becoming everything you want to be.
What you will be doing
- Plan, execute, analyse and optimize paid search, display, video, paid social and Mobile campaigns.
- Conduct keyword and audience research and make recommendations to establish client budgets.
- Continually optimize campaigns using all available tactics including ad copy, bidding, quality score, landing page testing, funnel analysis, web analytics and machine learning.
- Analyze and report on KPIs including CTR, CPC, CR, CPL and CPA by client, campaign and channel.
- Use data and analytics to derive insights, develop hypotheses and generate test plans aimed at meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Deploy and manage tracking pixels and tags with Google Tag Manager and ensure their proper function.
- Prepare regular reports using data from multiple sources including ad platforms and web analytics tools.
- Use strong written and verbal skills to communicate to internal teams and clients.
- Stay informed on the rapidly changing digital marketing landscape and provide recommendations on the adoption of technology and machine learning to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Gain understanding of client products/services, verticals, business models and competition through client provided research and independent study, and apply this knowledge to make recommendations for improving campaign performance.
- Collaborate with staff working in traditional media channels to integrate and leverage marketing strategies.
- Self-manage execution of activities against deadlines across multiple clients, projects and work streams.
What we expect from you
- Exceptional English writing skills.
- Understanding about Web Analytics, A/B tests, PPC SEM campaigns, content, email and affiliate marketing, SEO, user acquisition and remarketing.
- A creative personality and passion for learning.
- A passionate attitude towards data, KPIs, and insights.
- Ability to generate ideas, multitask, and work independently.