We understand the need for a decentralized financial system. Therefore, we assist the DeFi project in the FinTech industry to grow and nourish. We offer top-notch services on DeFi Staking Platforms with high-level security. We try to serve the end-users by providing new crypto stakings on DeFi platforms.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY DEFI STAKING?
DeFi staking is the process of earning that requires little to no effort. By staking a certain amount of crypto coins on a wallet/ exchange/ platform that supports crypto stakes, one can earn a specific interest rate on your coins. With the introduction of Ethereum 2.0, DeFi staking has reached new heights. It is available on every other exchange platform that is embedded with the concept of DeFi. It works on the Proof of Stake (PoS) mechanism, and the validators have the power to create and vote on the blockchain blocks based on the assets they stake. They will be rewarded with an interest rate paid regularly to their wallets.
There are two types of consensus mechanism
- POW- Proof of work
- POS- Proof of Stake
In Proof of Work, people who validate transactions are called miners, and the entire mechanism is called mining.
In Proof of Stake, people who validate transactions are called block producers, and the entire mechanism is called staking.
FACTORS ON WHICH DEFI STAKING REWARDS ARE CALCULATED
- Quantity of Staked Assets in a Network
- Amount of Assets
- Staking period
- Inflation rate
- Network Issuance rate
- Inflation during the time of Staking
ADVANTAGES OF DEFI STAKINGS
- Easy earning method
- Low entry fees
- User-friendly DeFi stakers
- Higher return rates
- A Secured network due to the integrated Smart Contract
FOR STAKING PLATFORMS
- Attracts liquidity
- Acts as a Crypto Bank
- Earn from both sides, i.e., Stakers and Tokens / Coins
FOR BLOCKCHAIN NETWORKS
- Maintains liquidating of the network on the top
- Saves energy in the verification of a block
- Hostile market capitalization and liquidity
LIST OF DEFI TOKENS THAT CAN BE STAKED
- YFI (Yearn. Finance)
- COMP (Compound)
- DAI (Maker)
- KNC( Kyber Network)
- SNX ( Synethetix)
FAMOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE THAT SUPPORTS DEFI STAKING
ADMIRED STAKING SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Certus one
- Chorus One
- Figment Networks
How does DeFi Staking Platform Development operate?
- The functional structure of one business platform varies from another.
- Some platforms have two tokens present, one for Staking, and the second token will be paid as a gift or reward to the user for staking the native token.
- The interested crypto stakers have to select their desired token available on the platform and stake it with the help of non-custodial crypto wallets.
- The tokens will be sealed in the smart contract.
- When the stake of the user has been locked, the user can exercise his voting rights to approve transactions on the platform. They must take adequate care to not approve double-spent transactions. They may end up losing their entire stake on the forum if they support any illegal trade.
- To earn the staking reward, the staker must trade his transaction validation capacity.
- Cryptocurrency stakers mostly use staking pools as multiple stakeholders can combine their computational resources to increase their chances of being rewarded by the platform.
BENEFITS OF STAKING PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
- It is effortless to use as the users do not manage their private keys.
- Users do not need to acquire any resources to participate in the process of DeFi staking.
- Since DeFi staking is governed by the immutable blockchain network and smart contracts, a safe trading environment is ensured for the users, and there are no chances of any hacks or scams to occur on the platform.
- More liquidity can be fetched as a structure similar to a crypto bank can be established. Revenue can be easily collected from the stakers and the well-defined token networks. Borrowing and lending activities can also be easily facilitated on the platform.
- The token market capitalization and the total liquidity are gradually increased, leading to savings in the energy usage invalidating a block.
- The entry fees are meager and quite affordable.
- It is a secure business model without containing any risks.
- High-level security is ensured as smart contracts completely automate the operations.
- Blockchain networks can take advantage of aggressive token market initialization and maintain high liquidity on their platform by staking DeFi oriented tokens that have greater demand.
We provide a complete DeFi staking platform service to create a vast DeFi staking pool. For the management of a secure and reliable staking process, DeFi protocols play an active role. Get in touch with us today and explore the staking process.