The global crypto market has been floating over the one trillion-dollar mark for a significant time since the bearish trends of 2022 subsided. With an active community of traders exchanging cryptocurrencies regularly as part of trading and investing, the role of exchange applications has skyrocketed even more. Various business models have gained a lot of traction due to such prominence, and crypto trading bot development is one of those on the list. This edition of our blog exclusively focuses on the crypto trading bot as a business model and the underlying intricacies put out for you with insights from our professionals.
Table of Contents
- What is a Crypto Trading Bot?
- Why is there a Need for Crypto Trading Bot Development?
- Types of Crypto Trading Bots
- Benefits of Developing Crypto Trading Bots
- Features of Crypto Trading Bot Apps
- How to Build a Crypto Trading Bot?
- What is the Cost to Launch a Crypto Trading Bot?
A crypto trading bot is an application that lets traders conduct trading moves on the go without manual intervention. These bots often utilize the application programming interfaces (APIs) of various crypto exchanges to analyze price data to perform trade operations.
Trading bots’ usefulness is underlined by the fact prices of cryptocurrencies tend to vary with exchanges due to numerous factors. Apart from volatility, the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies contributes to such price disparities. With crypto trading bots, traders no longer need to be glued to their screens looking at crypto prices changing to make investment decisions that could reduce misspent trades.
Crypto trading bot development offers a promising business option that is underrated most times. While these bot apps might not be as popular as mainstream crypto exchanges, their utility carries their names forward in the market. They could come in handy for newbie traders trying to master the complexities of the crypto market.
With more crypto investors commencing active trading, the scope for businesses to create crypto trading bots has increased. This is a viable idea, given the development campaigns here will be less demanding than, say, a crypto exchange. Also, as we transition from Web2 to Web3, the role of crypto investments in personal financial portfolios is expected to rise, giving us hints on how crypto trading bots can become paramount.
As far as users are concerned, these bot applications can ease their pressure when it comes to crypto investments, as the market needs more attention than the real-world stock market. These apps can perform crypto trading operations across platforms that ensure optimal returns for traders. They can be as simple as browser extensions to full-fledged applications capable of conducting trades using numerous established trading practices.
Tap into the Deeper Crypto Market by Creating a Crypto Trading Bot!!
Arbitrage Trading Bots
Arbitrage crypto trading bots accomplish trading operations using price differences of crypto tokens between different exchanges. They buy cryptos at a lower price from one exchange and sell them on another one where the same token is listed at a higher price. Traders earn the difference as profit through one of the practices usually followed by yield farmers. Types of arbitrage trading bots include:
- Spatial Arbitrage Bot
- Triangular Arbitrage Bot
- Statistical Arbitrage Bot
Trend-following bots allow traders to maximize their prospects with changing market trends by purchasing cryptos when their prices increase and selling them when prices decrease. Although these bots follow a basic working model, they enable traders to diversify their crypto investment portfolio.
Market-making bots utilize limit orders on both buy and sell sides to provide liquidity for crypto tokens. The spread between buy and sell prices determines the profits earned from the operation. These bots rely on the latest market information to perform trades accordingly.
Automated Trading Bots
Automated or algorithmic trading bots conduct trades automatically per changing market trends and demands. These applications can be of different types:
- RSI (Relative Strength Indicator) Trading Bot
- Super Trend Trading Bot
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence or Divergence) Trading Bot
- Anytime Trading: Crypto trading bots can function continuously, performing trades in an ever-active crypto market to capitalize on opportunities that come unexpectedly.
- Speed and Efficiency: These bots accomplish trades at lightning speeds and are more efficient than humans in reacting to unprecedented crypto market movements.
- Emotionless Execution: Since human involvement is absent, these apps perform trading operations based only on predefined algorithms and data, not emotions.
- Backtesting and Optimization: Bots using new strategies can be tested using historical data to assess their efficiency, based on which they can be optimized.
- Diversification: Trading bots can efficiently manage multiple trading pairs simultaneously, helping traders diversify their trading portfolio at any given time.
- Reduced Human Error: Often, humans make erroneous trades due to external factors, which crypto trading bots don’t, as they are driven by algorithms.
- Data Analysis: Crypto trading bot apps can conduct trades based on various patterns and indicators derived from extensive analysis of market data.
- Risk Management: Risk management measures can be enforced on bots by setting stop-loss and take-profit orders to protect a user’s crypto holdings.
- Time-Saving: Creating and executing trading strategies takes a lot of time, and trading bots can automate them, hence saving valuable time.
- Scalability: Crypto trading bot development’s inherent ability of app scalability comes in handy when a user improves their trading strategies.
- Automated Trading: Users can configure crypto trading bots to look out for crypto exchanges and conduct trades when predefined conditions are met.
- Backtesting: Trading bots can be backtested using historical data to check the capability and accuracy of trading strategies customized by users.
- Crypto Portfolio: Users can easily track their trading activities using the in-app crypto portfolio that offers various insights backed by recorded history.
- Fully-Automated Bots: Fully-automated bots can perform crypto trades when token prices are near the targeted value using various time-tested crypto trading algorithms.
- Semi-Automated Bots: Semi-automated bots let users execute crypto trade orders by alerting them on impending price movements, functioning more as price trackers.
- Stop-Loss: The stop-loss algorithm allows users to modify their trades while they are active based on market conditions for optimal returns.
- Arbitrage Trading: Arbitrage trading enables users to buy cryptos in one exchange and sell in another, with price differences comprising the profits.
- Push Notifications: This feature alerts users on live market updates and other news based on their previous activity, helping them make informed decisions.
- User-Friendly Interface: The crypto trading bot comes with user interfaces that prioritize easy usage and intuitive visuals while reflecting your business theme.
Launch a Feature-Rich Crypto Trading Bot with the Best Players in the Crypto Industry!!
- The crypto trading bot development begins with choosing the programming language to create the application.
- Now, you should plan a list of exchanges you wish the bot should support to give developers an idea of how to proceed.
- Then, create accounts on the specified crypto exchanges.
- Choose the type of crypto trading bot you would like to base your business on.
- Specify the architecture of the bot that helps in executing algorithms.
- Build the app with a crypto trading bot development company like Blockchain App Factory.
- Test the bot software to look for errors and resolve if any are found.
- Deploy the trading bot for public use and ensure to perform periodic maintenance for optimal performance.
The cost to launch a crypto trading bot depends on many factors. Some of them include the development team utilized, cloud hosting infrastructure, market data feed providers, and security and compliance processes. By working with our experienced developers at Blockchain App Factory, you can ensure you have an app that fits your business vision while being lauded by the global community.
Therefore, we have seen the fundamentals involved in crypto trading bot development. With the trust in the crypto market rising among the mainstream population, the need for such applications is set to increase, and now is the right time to begin building a bot fuelled by your novel ideas. If you are interested in launching a crypto trading bot as a business, our team is more than happy to assist with all the relevant processes. Feel free to contact us by filling out the form below!