Be a part of the bullish market by creating your own cryptocurrency
Ever since the advent, cryptocurrencies have brought in paradigm shifts in the way businesses operate. They have tremendously evolved over the years, and many entrepreneurs believe that cryptocurrencies are the hottest investment opportunity there is, in the current, modern era. If truth be told, there are actually many stories of people becoming millionaires through cryptocurrency development, specifically Bitcoin development.
Bitcoin, also known as the “Original Cryptocurrency,” is the first-ever cryptocurrency that was brought to light in 2009 by a programmer or group of programmers under the pseudonym, Satoshi Nakamoto. After this, there was a tidal wave of new cryptocurrencies that transformed the business sphere, but Bitcoin still remains that one digital currency that has all the investors’ attention compared to others. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies or create your own crypto coin, Bitcoin is the way to go. And, there is no doubt that Bitcoin has made a revolutionary impact on the crypto world and continues to remain the number one cryptocurrency. To give you more insights on this statement, let’s take a brief look at the latest trending news about Bitcoins!
The present-day spike in Bitcoin’s price value!
- As per the news report published by Coindesk dated June 2, 2020, leaped up from $9,895 to around $10,429 within a time period of 30 minutes as a new wave of volatility approached the end of the daily closing period for June 1.
- It is said that Bitcoin had been spiraling between $8,600 and $10,00 for around 32 days and finally hit above $10,000, convincing potential traders to invest in a bullish market.
- Joshua Green, Chief investment officer at Orthogonal Trading, had said, “ ETH broke out already, and now BTC is having its turn.” He also added, “ the macro and the fundamental scenario is very bullish.”
- Apart from this, few other notable cryptos such as EOS (EOS), Cardano (ADA), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin ( LTC) have seen a spike of 5% over a period of 24 hours.
This is the most recent trending news about Bitcoin, and it’s a bullish market opportunity, but if you go further into the growth of cryptocurrencies over the years, there is so much more to this. Now that you have an impression of how cryptocurrencies could enrich your business, let’s see how to create one.
How to create a cryptocurrency?
Before you go into your cryptocurrency development, it is essential that you know about the prime technology behind it, the blockchain technology. To brief quickly, Blockchain technology is a secure, globally distributed network that verifies, controls, and keeps a record of every transaction made on its platform. Blockchain helps handle your cryptos and related information efficiently and effectively.
You can begin creating your cryptocurrency with creating your own blockchain network first, but it is easier said than done. To create your blockchain network from scratch, requires extensive development and coding knowledge, time, and money. With the demand and competition alive and kicking, this is not a feasible option. The better choice here would be to conduct massive research and choose the right cryptocurrency and blockchain development company.
At Blockchain App Factory, we have a set of highly-qualified developers who are pioneers in blockchain technology and solutions. We are one of the early adopters of cryptocurrency development services, and hence we assure 100% reliability. We offer the most solid, feature-rich solutions for your Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency of your choice on any blockchain network, and we extend customer support round-the-clock.
Our cryptocurrency development solutions include,
- Cryptocurrency consultation services
- Cryptocurrency Coin Creation
- Crypto wallet development
- Bitcoin Software development
- Crypto exchange software development
- Custom Altcoin creation
- ICO Development and Marketing
- Crypto Mining services
Other than this, we also customize your crypto according to your personal preferences, and our solutions are quick, diligent, and cost-effective. To get more insights into our services, talk to our experts!