Presently there are a million cryptocurrencies in existence, lightening the space that generates millions in day just in trade volumes. While most part of the crypto market’s movements are decided by more established crypto coins, stablecoins, and utility cryptos, even such movement is considerable enough for enthusiasts to carry out trades. Sensing the opportunities this diverse market has, service providers like us plan to build White label exchange software for entrepreneurs aspiring to make a mark. We will see in detail about how White label exchange software can be useful for startups and small and medium-scale enterprises to realize their crypto dreams.
Table of Contents
- White label Crypto Exchange: Exploring Its Need
- Is “Crypto Exchange” a Worthy Business Option in 2023-2024?
- What to Look Out for When Opting for a Pre-made Crypto Exchange?
- Fundamental Features in a Pre-built Crypto Exchange Solution
- Advanced Features a White label Exchange Can Incorporate
- How Do We Build White label Exchange Software?
- Technical Stacks We Utilize in the Ready-to-Launch Solution
- Cost to Build Your Venture from a White label Crypto Exchange
A White label crypto exchange is the software that is built beforehand based on the cryptocurrency exchange business model. The solution helps entrepreneurs realize their crypto business dreams within days at minimal costs. This is because the actual development campaign only includes modifications to the front-end of the solution, without further need to integrate or test.
These solutions are typically available with service providers like us, who offer aspiring business owners a chance to explore the crypto space at minimal investments. In case of our White label crypto exchange, you can even add new features without any hassles to make your brand unique.
Most of you might have had this pressing question for a long time. Questioning so is right in a sense, as over 650 exchanges are actively operating as of August 2023, and the scope for new players looks very low. But, imagine how many applications exist for ride-hailing and food delivery?
Irrespective of the crowd, the crypto market always looks for better things, and if your business idea comes with a never-seen-before USP, it will take no time for you to gain good reputation. With White label crypto exchange software, focus on the USP can be made primary as minimal development is involved.
If you are on the lookout for a pre-made crypto exchange solution to tap into, you should note some essential factors before opting for it. Since conducting a crypto exchange business is a long-term investment, being alert and choosy is not a harm. Our experts lay out the following factors as important in a pre-built crypto exchange:
- Check whether the White label solution has sufficient Security Measures in place even before modifications are made.
- Choose a pre-built crypto exchange platform that provides Extensive Customizability so that your unique business needs can be integrated seamlessly.
- Look whether the software has provisions in place for Regulatory Compliance such as Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) that ease user verification.
- Ensure the crypto exchange solution has access to multiple Liquidity Providers that allow the platform to work seamlessly irrespective of user demand levels.
- Another factor to consider when choosing a White label crypto exchange is Cross-Chain Compatibility that enables the application to function across devices and operating systems.
- Select a pre-made crypto exchange solution that offers a vibrant and seamless User Interface and Experience that can be vital in bringing and retaining users.
- Also, check whether the solution provider offers Technical Support and Updates for the crypto exchange with time.
- Our experts ensure to fulfill each point in the list to bring out the best for every aspiring entrepreneur.
Launching from a White label Crypto Exchange Will Never be Easier
Although a pre-built crypto exchange solution comes with numerous features, some are more essential than others. Without these features, a crypto exchange will find it tough to function seamlessly. Here, we talk about several elements that make it easy for White label crypto exchange software to be utilized.
- The Trading Engine enables people to trade cryptocurrencies by matching buy and sell orders. It has to be quick and effective at all times to process trading requests on the go.
- The Integrated Wallet makes it easy to hold and transact cryptos in the exchange platform. It has to support multiple cryptocurrencies with room to support new tokens.
- The Order Book shows the history of orders, including the current orders, enabling traders to make informed decisions based on liquidity and market movements.
- Support for Cross-Platform functionality enables the exchange to look and work efficiently across platforms and devices. Browser, mobile apps, and computer apps are commonly used.
- Market Analysis Tools allow traders to gain insight into the current crypto market and perform predictive analysis to make informed investment decisions.
- An Admin Panel facilitates the platform administrators to manage user activity, add new tokens, configure liquidity, set various in-app fees, and conduct small-scale maintenance.
While fundamental features enable a White label crypto exchange to work seamlessly, the advanced features make the application unique and appealing to users. In our case, we integrate these features per individuals’ business demands that make the application one of its kind. Let us see the prominent of those elements here.
- Provisions for Advanced Order Types like stop-limit orders, trailing stop orders, and iceberg orders can offer traders more flexibility while trading cryptos.
- Liquidity Aggregation allows the crypto exchange to source liquidity from various providers, such as exchanges, to offer better prices for crypto tokens.
- Trading Bots enable users to perform trading operations automatically per market movements according to pre-defined demands even if they stay offline.
- The pre-built crypto exchange can offer Tokenization and Listing Services to facilitate businesses to tokenize and list assets (digital/physical) for sale, expanding the scope for traders.
- Integrating Crowdfunding Launchpads for mechanisms such as IEOs and IDOs in a White label crypto exchange can attract more traders and become a hub for massive trading activity.
- Providing Multi-lingual Support can make a crypto exchange more relevant in various regions of the world by providing interfaces in users’ own languages.
Unleash a Crypto Exchange Platform Loaded with Flourishing Features!
When it comes to building White label exchange software, the process diverges into two parts – software development and customization. Both processes combined give us a fully functional crypto exchange application. Doing it in two parts quickens the process for businesses. Let us see both methods in the below sections.
- The development company lays out the concept of the White label exchange software.
- Developers create the solution’s front-end by offering common features with provisions for customization.
- They then build the back-end by integrating it with the blockchain network(s) of your wish and create smart contracts for various basic functions.
- Now they test the platform for defects and address the arising issues promptly. Multiple manual and automated test cases are repetitively used to get rid of most errors.
- The White label crypto exchange platform is now ready to be customized.
- A business owner approaches the development company with their venture idea, which is then made into a development campaign.
- The solution’s front-end is modified to suit the particular brand’s image in terms of visuals and contents. More features are added if the client requires them.
- Back-end development is conducted for the additional features to link them with the blockchain network(s).
- The exchange solution is tested minimally for local defects, and errors are resolved.
- The platform is launched for public use after necessary liquidity solutions and coin pairs are established.
Creating any crypto exchange solution takes a lot of technological resources, and the same applies to our ready-to-launch exchange solution. The below points show the popular technological stacks we use in our Whitelabel crypto exchange software:
- Blockchains: Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc.
- Smart Contract Coding: Solidity, Rust, Vyper, etc.
- Front End: React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Back End: Python, Node.js, Java, Go, etc.
- Database Management: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, IPFS, Filecoin, etc.
- Security Elements: JWT, OAuth, DDoS, Firewall, MFA, etc.
The cost to build your venture from a White label crypto exchange is mostly based on your unique requirements. The reason is the platform comes pre-equipped with the basic elements and the cost incurred is only for customizations implemented post development. Launching an exchange business also requires marketing and partnering efforts that incur quite the money. To know the exact possible cost, consider speaking with us now!
Hence, we have seen the need for one to build White label exchange software in detail. With a lot of promises and immense potential, the crypto exchange business model is a lot more viable than ever, and our solutions allow you to tap into this ecosystem seamlessly. If you are interested in launching your venture from our pre-built crypto exchange software, schedule a meeting with one of our experts by filling out the form below.