While gambling has been seen as a sin across global faiths, it has rised against all odds to become a high-grossing industry (Remember the lavish Las Vegas?). Gambling in the real world has become a niche by itself as exclusive machines have come up, resulting in several new games getting common over the last century. Casinos have become gamblers’ hotspots, and professionals often spend their holdings to multiply them. The advent of Web3 technology for gambling meant that casinos in these virtual worlds became staple for new-gen gamblers. Blockchain App Factory’s experts are here to shed light on the topic as a metaverse casino games development company.
Metaverse & Casinos: An Unlikely Combination?
Physical casinos have their pros which can be seen by the fact that they have been put akin to global conferences in other domains where networking occurs. But, with security concerns and travel constraints, not everyone is able to participate freely in real-world casino games. Metaverses built using multiple Web3 elements could have the answer to such issues, as metaverse casino games have already started occupying the space for quite some time. One should remember that the global COVID-19 pandemic played a role in bringing these extremes together that became widely accepted among Web3 and gambling circles.
Metaverse Casino Game Development: The Features
Metaverse casino game development results in unmatched platforms that provide exquisite gaming experiences to players similar to that in the real world.
- Advancing Jackpots can be useful to pull players into continuing to play the game for a long time with increasing rewards for each turn.
- Numerous Screens allow players to play multiple casino games simultaneously without inflicting any kind of loss.
- Multi-lingual Support can be offered to assist players from all over the world to clear their queries regarding our metaverse casino game solutions.
- High-Quality 3D Graphics are used in our metaverse casino gaming platforms to provide gamblers with experiences as real as possible.
- Goal-based Gameplay can make players regularly engage with the Web3 casino game to earn daily/weekly/monthly rewards, which can be cashed out instantaneously.
Impact of Metaverse Casino Game Development
Our metaverse casino game development company has been crafting gambling-related gaming platforms for a while and has observed that the following impacts are witnessed in the resulting solutions.
- User identities are protected, thanks to decentralized blockchain ledgers that distribute information across the network.
- Transactions inside these metaverse casino games are quick and safe, with cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (both being blockchain applications ) being used massively.
- Such virtual gambling games offer access to a wide range of digital items that can be obtained through winning gambles.
- For businesses, these games can provide faster and higher returns on investment (ROI) if the underlying technology and the community following are understood and catered to properly.
- Unlike the real world, running numerous casino games inside metaverses is easier. One can even have multiple gambling games inside a single platform.
- While using metaverses might instill the fear of games being too “graphic-based,” the gameplay will be conventional, enabling every gambler to participate in these platforms without extreme knowledge of Web3.
- A huge benefit of metaverse casino games is that they are operational at any time, allowing people from all over the world to play per their convenience and priorities.
Popular Metaverse Casino Games in 2022
While metaverse casino game development is a niche market, there are already a few ventures that have a huge following, although the space is still open for newbies to make a solid impact. The below Web3 casino games are operating in Decentraland, a popular metaverse application based in Ethereum.
- Atari Casino
- Tominoya Casino
- Chateau Satoshi
- Serenity Island
- ICE Poker
The buzz in the gambling industry is that multiple real-world casinos are planning to open their virtual counterparts in popular metaverses such as Decentraland and The Sandbox to attract the younger generation and to break the taboo associated with casino gaming.
What Should I Do Now?
As an aspiring Web3 entrepreneur, seeing the Play-to-Earn NFT gaming space brimming with hundreds of platforms might give you headaches. But, with metaverse casino game development as a viable business model, you can be relieved to stay on the border of the P2E mechanism while catering to a whole new audience. Gambling has been a niche industry where entry has been restricted due to the high costs involved. Web3 technology has been smashing monetary barriers everywhere, and metaverse casino games development does the same in the gambling domain.
Blockchain App Factory has become a leading metaverse casino games development company in recent times, owing to our constant learning and implementation of Web3 principles in niche applications. If you are interested in owning an exotic digital casino dashing cryptos as rewards to players, our metaverse casino games development experts can lend you a helping hand in the process to realize your high-level dreams.