A brief guide on legalization of ICOs
If you are a crypto enthusiast, you would have definitely come across the term ICO. ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is one of the most popular fundraising mechanisms in the crypto sphere. Many successful ICO projects helped businesses, mainly startups, raise substantial capitalization for their ventures over the years. However, there is a downside, which is the absence of regulations between the token sellers and the investors, which caused the ICO niche to become an attractive environment for scammers.
As a consequence of this, it became clear that the regulations for ICOs should be implemented and considered extremely important to enhance the authenticity and avoid fraud. If you want to raise funds for your venture as well, by creating your own ICO, you have to consider your legal status crucial and attain the most reliable ICO legal consulting services. This will help you build a solid base, as well as avoid risks for your business. What are all the things that you need to know for legalizing your ICO? Let’s find out.
Progressive ICO legalization over different countries
As discussed earlier, for a successful ICO, strong development and marketing campaigns alone are not enough. It is also equally important to understand the regulatory norms based on the geographical location. Let’s take a look at some of the most progressive ICO legalization in different countries.
- Singapore – Singapore is considered to be the most progressive and technologically advanced country to allow obtaining a legal license for ICO startups at a price of $7,000 to $10,000. Another advantage of this jurisdiction is that it makes it efficient for businesses to withdraw funds raised from ICO.
- Hong Kong – Compared to Singapore, Hong Kong is even less expensive, but, the tax regulations are a bit more strict comparatively.
- United States – The US famously known as the country of origin for many startups, is a great choice for ICOs, but only for the residents of the country. Non-residents are said to face some serious expenses and risks to launch an ICO.
- Switzerland – It is said that Switzerland is considered a positive example and is welcoming towards ICO businesses. The expanding ICO industry growth is said to help burnish Switzerland’s business reputation.
These are some of the examples. But there are many more countries like Japan, Scotland, etc., that have started realizing the benefits of a legalized ICO, and are making advancements.
If you want to understand more about these different judiciaries ICO regulations in-depth to make an informed decision for your ICO, you have to choose the right ICO Consultants. The legal team you hire should have thorough knowledge about every ICO regulatory framework involved with different countries to provide you the right solutions.
Blockchain App Factory comprises one such team. We have helped several entrepreneurs across the world to launch their ICO projects successfully. And we offer a wide range of legal solutions for crypto and blockchain-related projects. We have the best ICO legal advisors in the market with extensive experience and knowledge in the field. Hence, you are guaranteed the most dependable ICO consulting services.
To help you understand more clearly, here is a list of the services involved with ICO legalization, which is also offered by us, on the whole.
ICO legalization services
- ICO legal consulting services, and determination of proper jurisdiction, and bank to execute ICO legal maintenance.
- Preparing legal documentation for the ICO.
- Preparing and analysis of whitepaper stating all the legal norms of the project.
- Elaborating the legal concept for ICO tokens.
- ICO tax consultation services and measures to reduce the risks involved with the taxes.
- Preparing legal compliance for the company issuing the ICO
- Preparation of ICO agreements between the company and the users.
- Permission to facilitate the conversion of crypto into fiat money during the ICO process
- Facilitate procedures for licensing and obtaining special permissions.
- Preparation and analysis of KYC/AML verification documents
- Facilitate accepting fiat money during ICO sale
- Preparation of ICO investor prospectus
- Facilitate Escrow services
- Preparing financial documents
- Certification of source for the ICO funds.
With ICOs gaining more and more traction and with the global ICO market value widely expanding, governments of different countries have started realizing the importance of ICO. We can already see the wide-scale adoption of ICO legalization in different parts of the world, and it is continuing to expand. These factors make it evident that there is a promising future waiting for entrepreneurs looking to create ICOs for their startups.
To obtain the most trusted ICO legal consulting services, and other legal solutions for any crypto or blockchain-related projects, reach out to our team of experts. We assure you of a solid, successful future for your business.