Gaming for businesses has been a cash-yielding cow since it first hit the world in the good old seventies. Trillions of dollars have moved across the gaming domain for more than five decades, with most of it ultimately reaching the pockets of gaming studios. While this may look good from the eyes of a business person, commoners don’t see it that way. They now perceive gaming as an addictive money-sucking demon controlled by a few hands. To get all such skeptical thoughts out of the world’s minds, the breakthrough innovation of the 21st century – Web3, has taken matters into its own hands. The result? Play-to-Earn NFT games utilize the advantages that Web3 has to offer by making users part of the earning system. Let’s talk more about creating these inclusive platforms.
What are Actually Play-to-Earn NFT Games?
If you are an avid gamer, you might have come across games that need you to pay to access certain in-game resources that can otherwise be reached after hard struggles. Or advertisements that are totally irrelevant to your interests, or even worse, relevant to your conversations online (without explicit consent). All these were the pitfalls of Web2 games that offered entertainment with little to no possibility of earning income. With Play-to-Earn NFT games, players can earn cashable rewards as they play games. They might still be required to invest money in the game, but it will come back with profits by completing in-game missions.
Play-to-Earn NFT Games in Detail
Play-to-Earn NFT games are based on non-fungible tokens that back in-game assets and crypto tokens that serve as in-game cryptocurrencies. The gaming environment will still look similar to Web2 gaming platforms, but with the added advantage of tradable assets and cashable rewards aided by blockchain technology. Any genre-based game can get into the Play-to-Earn (P2E) world, and it is even possible for an existing Web2 game to incorporate Web3 elements to turn itself into a P2E NFT game. These games have been popular among the broader gaming community, as in-game marketplaces and cryptocurrencies have become some of the top-grossers in the Web3 world.
Crafting Play-to-Earn NFT Games: The Two Ways
If you are interested in making Play-to-Earn NFT games your business domain and have basic knowledge of software development, you might be able to guess it. Yes, a P2E game can be developed from scratch or a pre-made solution similar to an existing game, just like any other application out there. The key differences are that the former depends on hardcore development plans to launch unique platforms. In contrast, the latter can be useful for small-time entrepreneurs testing the depths of Web3 with a popular P2E NFT game model. The time and money spent also vary considerably as working from scratch takes more toll than using a readymade solution.
Building a Play-to-Earn NFT Game: The Web2 Half
The Web2 half of the game consists of creating the actual gaming platform, although we have to put forward a plan that encompasses the whole development campaign even before we turn on the computers. While planning, it is essential to make sure that every aspect of the Play-to-Earn NFT game is fulfilled, as standing still in a competitive world is a hard ask. Our consultants consider factors such as genre, market, business feasibility, competitors, tech stacks, development solutions, and marketing campaigns here and frame the official documentation.
- Now, our experts advance to create the prototype of the gaming platform with all required user-end features through UI/UX design and front-end works. Test the platform with a group of experts who can help point to telltale error signs.
- Based on the suggestions obtained, polish the user end by carrying out UI, UX, and front-end tasks. At this stage, the P2E NFT gaming platform should look ready to plug and play.
Building a P2E NFT Game: The Web3 Half
- Now, we progress to build the back-end of the Play-to-Earn NFT gaming platform, where we integrate it into the blockchain(s) of your choice.
- Smart contracts, native tokens, and NFTs for assets are created and integrated into the NFT game.
- Now that a full-fledged NFT game is ready, we can test the platform for defects and troubleshoot promptly if errors are found.
- Then, we promote the P2E NFT game to the Web3 masses through various proven NFT game marketing strategies. The campaign helps garner a strong community around the game, boost token sales, and build a reputation as a business.
- Lastly, we will launch your new Play-to-Earn game for public use. Make sure you implement upgrades with time to stay relevant to trends and be compatible with the increasing user traffic.
The whole process (Web2 and Web3 halves) can be easier if you opt for a Play-to-Earn NFT game solution similar to a popular platform. Such solutions are useful as they are pre-built and tested, and it is only enough to modify the user-end before launching in the market. Time and costs incurred will also come down compared to development from scratch, although the latter results in uniquely-crafted gaming platforms.
Shedding Final Light
Therefore, if you are searching for the best firm that creates masterful Play-to-Earn NFT games, then you need to go no further, as Blockchain App Factory is a leader in the same. Here are some factors that can prove the above statement:
➤ Skilled blockchain developers
➤ Experienced game developers
➤ Customizable gaming solutions
➤ Excellent support round the clock
➤ Multi-chain compatible platforms
➤ On-time deployment
Our experts can take care of every step in the process based on your venture requirements, as we have done for over 200 projects in the last 7 years. Our team of 100+ blockchain developers inside the 350+ workforce shows how much we strive to launch quality applications for our clients. Contact us today to begin your NFT gaming ad-VENTURE!